LRS specializes in fiber cement exterior siding replacement offering HardiePlank® Siding, Real Cedar, Castia Stone, Cultured Stone and full EIFS replacement for our prospective clients. We have been siding homes since 1997 with in-house crews supervised by a professional project management team ensuring that your siding project is completed correctly the first time.
Here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, homeowners face a demanding list of exterior maintenance needs to ensure their home remains safe to inhabit and protected against the elements. Eventually, even for the most diligent homeowners, the siding will need to be replaced. The following statements may indicate it's time to replace your siding:
- Age and weather over time has caused my existing siding to fail.
- The current condition of the siding may lead to dry rot and structural damage.
- Severe weather or other external factors has caused obvious damage.
- Previous installation was completed poorly and caused the siding to fail.
- Product defect caused premature siding failure.
- I have found water leaks and or damage that appears to be siding related.
- I have the 'ugly' house on the street and want to restore the home to it's original charm.
- We're ready to sell and want to maximize our asking price.
- The look of the home is dated and I want to improve the curl appeal and increase the property value.
We use top rated materials and continually seek out the best products available today. Our objective is to re-side your home to last generations, not 7-10 years which is the average lifespan of a typical re-side. Providing you peace of mind, we guarantee our installation with a Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty.
Lifetime Remodeling Systems strives to hire people who share our vision of excellence and think you’ll appreciate that we are a different kind of remodeling company. Many of our crews are in-house and have been with us for a minimum of 5 years and some as long as 15 years. We believe in continuing education with our crew leads and have a training facility where we can teach the latest siding, window and roofing installation methods. Unlike other companies that send out a salesman and sub out all of their work we believe that our clients deserve a professional project manager and an expert in-house crew to do the work to insure a great remodeling experience and that is what we deliver. Review some of our projects over the last 22 years on the Our Work page. This will give you an idea of the kind of craftsmanship that we are capable of and the different types of projects that we work on from craftsman renovations, EIFS replacement, HardiePlank & cedar residing projects.
Call us at 503-242-4242 or fill out our Contact Us form to set up a free in-home consultation. During our in home consultation we will showcase our product lines, answer any questions, and provide a research packet. Each packet includes product brochures, references, and frequently asked questions for your convenience.